Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GrAinS ClaSS..


The Grains Class..
This class is everything and anything you wanted to know about Grains... and psuedocereals... What? Most of these are actually pseudocereals which means they are not a true grain which means they are HEALTHIER.
We will get into wheat, spelt, quinoa, buckwheat , millet, amaranth, oats, rice and barley.
I will teach you everthing I can about them!! Nutritional content, how to prepare, grind, and as ALWAYS I treat you to yummy dishes made with them! I think you may be a little surprised what you can do with all of these and how yummy they can be!!
Class will be WED Nov 18th
5- 6 pm
15$ registration
You need to pay in advance. I need to have a full count by Monday the 16th so I can get all the food etc.. There needs to be at least 6 people in the class or it will be rescheduled. Class is taught in my home so space is limited t0 20-25 people.
address-1665 Farr west drive, Farr west Ut 84404
any questions email me- camwatson@comcast.net
COme HUnGry!!!
As always when you order oils at a class you get 25% off total order!!! :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment