Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grains Class


The Grains Class..
This class is everything and anything you wanted to know about Grains... and psuedocereals... What? Most of these are actually pseudocereals which means they are not a true grain which means they are HEALTHIER.
We will get into wheat, kamut, spelt, quinoa, buckwheat , millet, amaranth, oats, rice, barley and some seeds- flax, chia, sesame etc. For those wanting to learn more about healthy grains this is a great class for you AND for those not able or wanting to eat wheat this is a great way to learn about all the other yummy things you can have!!! I will teach you everything I can about them! Also I will teach you how to SPROUT them and how to grow your own Wheat Grass! Wheat grass is wonderfully healthy to drink. Wheat grass has lots of uses and is a GREAT addition to any food storage. You want to know how to use this! I think you may be a little surprised what you can do with all of these and how yummy they can be!! I also make you lots of handouts and a email you a great little cookbook of some favorite dishes with all kinds of grains.. and make you yummy DISHES made with some of these grains! 
Class will be Sat Feb 11th 
2-4 pm
30$ registration
 I need to have a full count by Wed  feb 8th so I can get all the handouts etc..
Class is taught in my home so space is limited 
any questions email me-  watsonkalani@yahoo.com
COme HUnGry!!!
Thanks!

* If you thought you were on my list and did not get this email- send me you address and I will add you- I am finding some addresses have been dropped somehow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment