Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oil & Herb Class

The Oil & Herb class is Sept 1 st.
This is such a fun class and tons of info. I go over the basics of oils & herbs- how to, what to, where to, why to etc.. I will give you tons of recipes with oils and herbs
( YES the Professors recipe- you can start with the next new moon) Also I will show you how to use them as cleaners, make your own laundry soap( take some home too!)
and a lot of other household items..
You also get to learn how to make your own Salve
( for lack of a better name)and take it home- it is awesome I use it on everything- cracked skin, cuticles, lips, healing scars, or those bothersome cracks on your feet. You will get lots of other beauty recipes too. With Holidays around the corner -they are also marvelous gifts!
It will be a lot of fun and as always lots of info, SAMPLES , and handouts!
Oil & Herb Class
Thursday, Sept 1st
6-8 pm
35$
I get a lot of supplies for this class because there are quite a few things I make for you so I need a really accurate count of who is coming. Payment is needed by
August 25th to hold your spot. Email me- watsonkalani@yahoo.com and I can put you on the list. Space is limited to 15-20 people so let me know ASAP!

And as always you get 25% off all oils you order at the class- and hey now you will know how to use them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment