Friday, February 18, 2011

Free Class!


How to get MORE veggies in your Diet!
Hi guys! I am doing a FREE class- How to get more veggies in your diet. A quick one hour class with recipes and handouts- of course :) We will go over how to add more veggies to your diet and how to sneak them in- sauces, dips, smoothies etc.. We can ALWAYS add more veggies to our diets and I know that can be hard to do!
I have had a ton of people also wanting to know more about juice plus so I thought this would be a great way for people to learn more about it too- taste it , see the research etc.. It really can help bridge the gap between what you do eat and what you should eat! If you already have juice plus or don't care about juice plus :) come and get great recipes and tips and try some samples-
it will be a fun night and is for everyone!

*Juice plus is juiced raw veggies and fruits that is dehydrated at a very low temp then put in a capsule or made into a vegan chewable- no sugars or starch are left- only phytonutrients, minerals, vits etc... I have been looking for something like this for ever and I am so excited to share about it! It's great- I have been very impressed and the research that backs it is awesome- it really speaks for itself.

FREE CLASS
How to get MORE veggies in your Diet!
Learn tips and Tricks and get some great recipes
Thursday Feb 24th, 6-7pm
at Kalani's House

*If you are coming just let me know so I know how many copies and samples etc.. I need to have.
Hope to see ya there!



No comments:

Post a Comment