Monday, November 8, 2010

Oil & Herb Class

The Oil & Herb class is this month.
This is such a fun class and tons of info. I go over the basics of oils & herbs- how to, what to, where to, why to etc.. I will give you tons of recipes with oils and herbs ( YES the Professors recipe- you can start with the next new moon) Also I will show you how to use them as cleaners, make your own laundry soap( take some home too!), soap, shampoo etc.. You also get to make your own Salve
( for lack of a better name)and take it home- it is awesome I use it on everything- cracked skin, cuticles, lips, healing scars, even frizzies or those bothersome cracks on your feet. And with the holidays coming up it is a marvelous gift!
It will be a lot of fun and as always lot of info, SAMPLES , handouts and laughs! :)
Guaranteed Good time!!
Oil & Herb Class
Tuesday Nov 23 rd
6:00-8:00
35$
I get a lot of supplies for this class because there are quite a few things I make for you and some you get to
make and take so I need a really accurate count of who is coming. Payment is needed by Nov 20th to hold your spot. Let me know if you are interested and I will put you on the list!! If you need my address email me- camwatson@comcast.net
And as always you get 25% off oils you order at the class- and hey now you will know how to use them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment